Thermobol Lean Definition has been on the market for quite some time, but there have been a few changes of late.
It used to be sold under the Maximuscle brand name; now Maximuscle Thermobol has now become MaxiNutrition Thermobol and the old capsule format has been discarded in favour of a tablet format.
It’s still produced in the UK and the manufacturers must be happy with the way their original formulation works because none of the ingredients have been changed.
It also has one or two high profile advocates that endorse the product.
Good ingredient profile
Money back guarantee
Not ideal for the causal dieter
It is a made by a highly reputable company and is a decent enough fat burner. But is this enough? Some of the fat burners nowadays have serval mechanics of action that really set them apart.
View of list of recommended fat burners here
What is Thermobol
Thermobol tablets contain a mix of fat burning ingredients and stimulants. Burning off excess body fat is a great way to uncover the muscle beneath, so the reason for the inclusion of fat burners should need no explanation.
The stimulants are included to improve mental focus and concentration and enable users to workout harder and get more from their training sessions.
Fat Burning Effects of Thermobol
Fat burners as the name suggests lead us to believe that dramatic results can happen quickly. We’ve all seen the promises manufacturers make for their products.
Watch the fat melt away!
Turn your body into a 24 hour fat-burning machine!
It all gets to sound very familiar after a while, but what are fat burners and how do they work?
More to the point, do they work at all, or is it all just hype?
The good news is fat burners do work, and they can work very well when used as part of an overall weight management program.
As long as it includes regular exercise and a healthy diet, but they are not the magic pill that many manufacturers paint them to be in an effort to secure more sales.
Any marketing material that states a particular fat burner will allow the user to eat what they want, when they want, and still watch the pounds fall off is built on a fabric of lies.
It’s not going to happen. It’s as simple as that.
The Truth about Fat Burners
There is only one way people can lose weight—by consuming fewer calories each day than are needed to fuel the body’s daily activities.
This can be achieved by cutting down on the calorie intake (the most traditional dieting method of all) or by increasing calorie expenditure through exercise.
A mixture of both can secure better results and supplementation with a quality fat burning product can further enhance results.
When the calorie intake from food does not meet the body’s needs the body is forced to find the required calories elsewhere.
Body fat is the most accessible source and the fat burning process is initiated. Fat burners assist this process.
Dieters who have reached a plateau and are no longer losing weight may find fat burners particularly useful for tipping the scales in their favor and improving weight loss results.
Dieters who are already seeing good weight loss results will be able to improve upon those results by adding fat burners to their daily regimen.
But people who want to sit in their PJs all day, cramming pizza and watching TV, may be sadly disappointed because their calorie intake will likely be so high, and their burn expenditure so low, that even the best fat burners will have little effect.
How Fat Burners Work
Fat burners contain one or more ingredients that can initiate the fat burning process, but not all ingredients work in the same way. Lean Definition works in much the same way.
Thermogenic fat burning ingredients tend to produce the most dramatic fat burning results, with naturally-sourced thermogens being the safest option.
Thermogenic fat burners (such as Thermobol) cause a slight rise in body temperature, via a process called thermogenesis, which then speeds up the metabolism and causes food to be digested more quickly.
This means calories from food are less likely to become stored as body fat. It also ensures any existing body fat is burned more quickly.
Can You Rely on a Fat Burner?
Fat burners are a useful weight management tool, but the promises made for certain products can be misleading.
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is too good to be true.
Dieters who wish to make consistent weight losses will need to make a consistent contribution to the process by adopting a few healthy lifestyle choices.
A sensible diet, some exercise, and a safe and effective fat burning product can be a winning combination. The pounds will melt away, but consumers should take careful note of the ingredients used and make sure none of them have the potential to endanger their health.
Who Should Use Thermobol
MaxiNutrition Thermobol Lean Definition is designed for people who train on a regular basis and are hoping for a leaner definition.
The product is equally suitable for users or either sex, but the product packaging presents somewhat of a big-boy image that suggests the manufacturers are putting most of their marketing efforts into attracting male users.
Each Thermobol tablet provides:
- Vitamin B12 (2.5µg), Vitamin B7 (50µg), Vitamin B5 (6mg), Vitamin B1 (1.1mg): B vitamins are known to have a beneficial effect on the metabolism, and an efficient metabolism burns off calories more quickly, so it is not surprising GSK have added a few B vits to the Thermobol formulation.
- Bitter Orange Peel (325mg): Bitter Orange has the ability to speed up the metabolism and assist the fat burning process. Some studies also suggest its use can suppress the appetite.
- L-Tyrosine (300mg): An amino acid that can stimulate the thyroid gland and improve thyroxin synthesis. The thyroid gland controls the way the body uses energy, so L-Tyrosine has a lot of potential as a metabolism booster.
- Caffeine (148mg): Caffeine is a proven stimulant and may also provide some degree of appetite suppression. The amount of caffeine provided here is similar to that provided by two cups of coffee, so it should be enough to boost energy levels and provide some of the promised mental focus and concentration.
- Green Tea Extract (100mg): Green tea is a healthy ingredient that is loaded with antioxidants and has a strong reputation for improving the body’s fat burning abilities. It is also a caffeine provider.
- Guarana Seed Power (12mg): A further source of caffeine. The caffeine in guarana is released quite slowly though. This makes guarana useful for providing an ongoing supply of energy and ensuring longer-lasting focus and concentration.
- Bioperine (5mg): A patent-protected black pepper extract that has been proven to boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning.
- Chromium (67µg): Probably included here as a fat burner, but recent tests do not support this ability. Chromium is known to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels though, so its inclusion may be of some benefit.
- Cayenne Extract (0.1mg): Several studies have shown cayenne to be a powerful thermogenic fat burner, but its powers are severely hampered here by a pitifully low inclusion rate.
How to Use Thermobol
Three tablets should be taken each day (with water).
The first tablet should be consumed at breakfast, the second tablet before eating lunch, and the third tablet should be taken in the mid-afternoon.
A healthy diet and regular exercise is recommended.
Thermobol Customer Comments
Thermobol has received numerous customer comments and reviews, most of them very good, as illustrated by the comments below:
These are great to aid training and a healthy diet, I have no problems or side affects with these tablets.
am really impressed with this product. Definitely recommend it if you looking for lean muscles and energy.
Great product ive lost 9 pounds on this make sure you take first thing when you get up. and exercise with them as well but definitely works!
But some customers failed to be so impressed by the product:
a waste of money, steer clear of this as it has minimal if not any effect at all. I attend gym 3-5 times a week and saw very little if any more change than exercising without these tablets; these are a complete waste of money
Doesn’t work at all!!
Side Effects and Cautions
Thermobol contains several sources of caffeine, so caffeine-related side effects might be experienced by a small percentage of users.
Possible side effects caused by caffeine may include nausea, headaches, or jitters. Bitter orange can also offer the possibility of side effects, but the rest of the ingredients should not be an issue.
Pregnant or nursing mothers should not use any brand of supplement without first consulting their doctor. People who have health issues or concerns are advised to be similarly cautious.
A 30 day money back guarantee is offered. Check website for details
Thermobol contains a number of promising ingredients, and their combined powers should ensure the tablets perform in the intended manner, but customer feedback suggests the tablets may perform better for some users than others.
Overall Thermobol is probably a safe bet and most users should see some credible results, but potential users with a low tolerance to stimulants are advised to look for an alternative product.
Where to Buy Thermobol
Thermobol Lean Definition is available from many retailers and online stores.
It can also be purchased directly from the manufacturer via their “maxi shop” online store. International shipping is available and postage charges are waived for customers residing in the UK.
If your main intention is to lose weight and not an avid gym goer then we have put together our list of the most popular weight loss products from a UK and Irish based consumer