212 358 0500
212 202 7623
Lower East Side
116 Suffolk Street
(between Rivington and Delancey)
New York, NY 10002
Organic Avenue Boutique Advisor - NOW HIRING
Are you a vibrant picture of health? Are you a person who is excited by nutrition, the environment, food and healing? Do you LOVE selling and delivering exquisite service to sophisticated customers? If so, you should join Organic Avenue as a Boutique Advisor!
Our Boutique Advisors help customers in our retail stores understand how our products can deliver optimum health, well-being, and nutrition. High-level customer service skills, polished communication, and a positive attitude are a must with our customers.
Our Boutique Advisors are also directly involved in operating a retail store, so you will learn and be responsible for daily inventory management, opening and closing procedures, and processing sales transactions accurately and efficiently.
Several of our Boutique Advisors have become Retail Managers, District Managers, and more! Strong opportunities for promotion exist because we are a fast-growing company with dedicated training and certification staff to help you learn and advance.
Right now, we are hiring full-time hourly employees at locations throughout Manhattan.
Email Your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Full time: Hourly, up to 40 hrs/week
Pay: Commensurate with Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Greet and welcome customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
- Engage and assist all customers in the retail environment.
- Initiate service by asking open-ended questions to learn the customer's preferences and needs.
- Inform customers about our company values and describe a each product's features and benefits.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, team members and manage.
- Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding products.
- Build lasting relationships with customers
- Recommend and sell appropriate products (juices, food, cleanse programs, and more).